FLUKE 190 SERIES SCOPE METER
- Dual input - 60, 100 or 200 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
- Connect & View automatic triggering, a full range of manual trigger modes plus
- 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecord mode
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
- 26 automatic waveform measurements
- Cursors, zoom and real-time clock
- Four hours rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- 1000V CAT II and 600V CAT III safety certified
- 1000V independently floating isolated inputs
- Includes a 5000 count true-RMS multimeter and a TrendPlot paperless recorder.
|For more demanding applications, the ScopeMeter 190 Series
high-performance oscilloscopes offer specifications found on top-end bench instruments.
With up to 200 MHz bandwidth, 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling and a deep memory of 27,500
point per input, they're ideal for engineers who need the full capabilities of a
high-performance oscilloscope in a handheld, battery powered instrument.